No matter how good or experienced you are, you may not be able to show it off if you don’t make use of a good resume layout 2017 that will help you stand out in your application. In this case, you can check out the following for a couple of tips we have shared in helping you write a good CV layout that works on your favor.
Best CV Layout 2017
- Keep the margin from one-half to one inch so that your CV for 2017 will look fine and professional.
- The font size to use can be larger for your name, but for the rest of the elements, it can be kept between 10 and 12 font size. You can adjust the font size to ensure you are getting to one page only. Remember that the Arial font may be larger than the Times New Roman, so adjust accordingly.
- Single spacing is the most acceptable for resumes 2017 and CVs for the best CV layout 2017. In addition to that, there should be spacing after every section of your resume.
- Make a heading with your name, phone number, email address and home address. For your name, you can make use of a larger font size so that your name stands out.
- You can make a two-column layout for organization of information. You can create the column on the left for your headings and then the right column for the content.
- You can also make use of the templates on Word but they may not be enough and not useful because a few templates for best resume layouts 2017 may even be complicated to use.
- Use bullets for easy readability. This is one of the elements not to forget for applications in 2017, when employers may be even busier than ever.
- Do not write everything on your CV, but only the most valuable information about you. It won’t make sense to write everything there because such may just ruin your application, especially that the most important information may be buried under unnecessary information you have included.
Follow These Tips for the Best Resume Layouts 2017
For successful applications, don’t forget to use the information we have included above that will help you deliver your message and most important value proposition for a specific job application. You can also improve your chances of getting hire by using this resume example 2017.
Images credit: pinterest.com, howdesign.com