What are the ways on how to write a resume 2017? This is a common question posted by those looking to secure their dream job in 2017. In this case, we’ve created some tips on the best ways to come up with a good resume for your job application. Check out the following:
How to Write a Resume in 2017
- Write a resume based on the job you are applying for and avoid making the same mistake that others did of sending the same resume across all applications.
- Search for keywords for the specific job you are applying; the best way to start is to look into the job posting and churn out the resume buzzwords 2017 or terms that the employer is looking for in terms of experience and skills.
- Choose proper resume format. Use the chronological resume format 2017 if you have a solid work background, the functional if you want to highlight more of your skills and the combination if you want to combine both of these resumes’ attributes.
- Write your resume heading, a compelling headline or statement that summarizes all about you and your value proposition.
- Write your job objective, telling the employer about your career plans and goals, which may be aligned to what they are looking for.
- List your qualification’s summary. Show the best you have to offer to the table and increase your chances of being hired.
- Write relevant work experiences. If you are a newbie, then list down related volunteer jobs in your resume for 2017.
- Mention your achievements and quantify them in your resume for 2017, displaying your impressive accomplishments for the job.
- Write down your education starting from the most recent school you have attended including degree earned, average grade and school address.
- Community service if needed can also be listed but this is optional if you are an experienced worker in the field.
Writing your resume won’t be hard if you would follow these tips on how to write a resume 2017. Definitely, you will do good, but make sure that you proofread and get feedback for your 2017 resume before submitting it.