Resume2017.com is happy to publish guest posts on a regular basis. If you are an expert who can provide a unique, interesting and relevant topic we’d love to consider your post for publication. To let us know that you are interested in contributing, fill in our contact form. A member of our team will be back in touch with you as soon as possible. We accept content related to the:
- job search
- professional development
- industry or professional insights
- career management and advancement.
Please take a look at the other posts and topics in this section to get an idea of the content we would consider.
If your post matches one of the categories above – great. The next step is ensuring it also meets our editorial requirements:
- minimum 500 words
- well-written and high-quality unique content, which wasn’t published anywhere previously
- proper structure of the post with several subheadings
- max 3 links within the content
- 1-2 relevant images with image credits provided
If your draft meets the criteria above – go ahead and contact us using the form below. Please note our Editorial Team reserves the right to request edits, in case content is not appropriate, and slightly modify the content to make it match the overall style of the website.