Keeping yourself updated with the resume trends 2017 will help in increasing your chances to landing you dream job. Also, professional resume writers will increase your chances of success. They make the employerі realize that you are someone that keeps himself updated by using the new job trends in 2017. The resume standards not always been like this, resume history has been transforming through years and decades until reached the modern notion of it. So what are those trends to apply in your next resume for 2017? Check these out.
So what are those trends to apply in your next resume for 2017? Check these out.
2017 Resume Trends Not to Miss
- One of the 2017 resume trends is the use of call out boxes or breakaway text. These can be small snippets, which are easy to see in your resume. They can keep the reader’s interest and make them want to interview you. These are small sections that stand out and catch the reader’s eyes.
- Value proposition is another trend. Display what makes you the best among the rest by showing them a persuasive reason to interview you.
- Use a networking resume. Have a quick snapshot of what you can do and pass it out to your network that might be interested to spread the word about you. This can be a one-page document type that shows a glimpse of your value.
- Use graphics and some visual elements for engagement, and these include graphic design pieces and shading, among others.
- Consider including a video for the 2017 resume trends for an appealing application.
- Write based on your audience, so write about what they want to see. Do it by tailoring your resume based on the job posting.
- Get a branding statement, one of the career trends 2017 to consider. Write a headline that lets you put your top strengths.
- Write a metrics-driven summary to help you show off your achievements.
- Don’t forget about the best CV format 2017 to impress the employer.
- Use strong keywords to display your knowledge and expertise in the field.
- Save your resume in PDF format.
These are the career trends 2017 that will help you in writing a more effective resume that employers read! Use them and increase your chances of being hired. Don’t forget proofreading and editing your resumes 2017. As you know, applying these trends may go to waste if you have an erroneous paper.
Finally, apply these trends in your resume to have really up to date CV!
Image credit: impressiveinfographics.com, ninjainfographic.com